Etsy SEO tweaks your seller profile and product pages, among many other tactics, to improve your ranking on relevant searches.
When users search for products on Etsy, the site looks for certain words and qualities in your product pages. That way they can figure out if it is relevant to the user. Depending on what it finds, it will rank your product against all your competitors. The best Etsy SEO service will add in the right words and features to place your products higher in search results.
But to make things more difficult, you also need to stay competitive on other search engines like Google and Bing — and they all rank results slightly differently. That means you need a strategy that is great at search engine marketing on Etsy and other sites.
But with an Etsy SEO agency like WhooSEO, you don’t have to worry about that. We are trained professionals who know the ins and outs of these search engines. We put that to use by making changes to your seller profile and product pages — putting you ahead of your competitors.
Fast Facts About Etsy SEO
All of these awesome benefits from the agency’s Etsy SEO for Etsy shops focus on boosting your ranking on relevant searches. And that’s crucial, because high ranking on Etsy search listings leads to big sales numbers.
If you don’t get to the top of relevant Etsy searches, your potential customers will never view or buy your products. And we know this because of research.
Still not sure? Consider these facts about Etsy SEO optimization:
● 90% of content never gets any traffic from search engines
● And yet 68% of internet traffic comes from search engine results
● More than half of search users will click on one of the first three results
● The first page of results can get as much as 90% of all clicks
With great SEO Etsy sellers can take advantage of the way people are using search engines.
Remember, it doesn’t matter how great your product is, how low your price, or how helpful your customer service is. If shoppers don’t see your product, they won’t buy it.
How can WhooSEO help?
Crafting the perfect title, using the right Etsy search terms in product descriptions, and uploading high performance images all make a big impact. But they aren’t enough. To get the best results, you need an Etsy SEO strategy created by experts in the field. WhooSEO understands the systems in place and how to work with them, not against them.
Google doesn’t operate the same way that the Etsy search engine does. So to succeed on both requires twice the expertise. With only SEO tips Etsy sellers can’t really do much, because they are only getting half the story. Many people make that mistake, and they pay the price.
There are two key features to Etsy listing optimization:
1. Strong use of keywords, images, and tags
2. Building a great sales record and earning high ratings
That sets up a dilemma.
You can’t get sales and reviews without strong use of Etsy search terms and other standard tactics, but those really only work if you already have reviews and a great record. See, for the Etsy search engine, sales and reviews are the most important factor.
It’s a problem that most sellers never overcome. That’s because they never hired a professional Etsy SEO service with a track record of success. They never hired our team.
Our team knows how to help you succeed on the Etsy search engine by improving both key metrics at the same time. We integrate a full spectrum approach, using the latest tools and techniques to put your products at the top of all relevant buyer searches. We tackle both on-site and Google SEO for Etsy products — bringing you more customers, fast.
Of course, we include Etsy title optimization and craft sparkling product descriptions — these are the fundamentals. But we know these just aren’t going to cut it. You need to go above and beyond.
With great Etsy SEO in place and a stream of new customers, you are in a feedback loop that pushes your sales higher all the time. Think about it: once you get to the top, you keep increasing the main factor that the Etsy search engine is looking for — customers! And now you have the optimization on your product pages that finds your potential buyers and converts them into paying customers.
WhooSEO’s Etsy SEO Services
With our team, we build strong campaigns using a variety of powerful services, including:
● Research: We run an in-depth analysis on multiple factors, like your competitors, potential buyers, and your own performance. These insights allow us to maximize the impact of everything we do.
● Etsy SEO Audit: We look at what you are doing now, making sure to find the critical errors that are damaging your ranking. We also find where your strengths are, so we can build on them.
● Etsy Listing Optimization: Your listing needs to work well on search engines and convert visitors into buyers. Every tactic has to unite these two principles. We craft your description and title, add high quality photos that improve your conversion rate, and more. And we do it in a way that builds trust in the person reading about your product.
● Etsy Seller Profile: Believe it or not, you’ll make more sales with a great seller profile. On Etsy, the narrative of the seller can often be a deciding factor. It is especially key early on, when you haven’t built up the reviews and sales numbers that people can rely on.
● Acquire Etsy Reviews: Reviews are the biggest single factor for improving your Etsy performance. And the website is incredibly good at spotting and flagging fake reviews. Don’t worry, we have you covered here, as well.
● Off-site SEO and Partners: Etsy SEO can’t rely entirely on the website itself. You need to go above and beyond, attracting partners to feature your products and link to them.
All of this is carried out with technical know-how, but we also understand the unique culture of Etsy. That human dynamic is key.
And when we carry out these services, WhooSEO avoids the use of apparent black-hat tactics. That means everything we do is in compliance with Etsy’s terms and conditions. Many so-called “experts” can boost your sales for a while, but pretty soon your seller profile is shut down due to rule violations. You can’t afford that.
Why choose WhooSEO for your Etsy Product SEO?
Etsy can be a great way to earn a lot of money as a seller, but with so many products available, it’s easy to get lost in the crowd. Get ahead with a quality Etsy SEO service.
Each Etsy SEO expert on our team is dedicated to deliver you massive growth and realize your full potential.
And that’s vital. The competition is simply too fierce to make it without professional Etsy seller SEO. Luckily, WhooSEO knows how to position you for success even in the most competitive product niches.
We combine reliable tactics with the latest breakthrough techniques and state-of-the-art tools. Plus, we take time to understand what makes your products unique and special, and we find the best way to communicate that to buyers. We track and monitor all the trends influencing your product ranking, and we use these insights to maximize your performance. That way, you don’t have to worry about Etsy SEO optimization, you just have to worry about handling all your new business.
Ready to become move the needle? Chat with us about our SEO marketing on Etsy, ask about our free SEO evaluation. Our consultants can’t wait to hear from you!