For your ecommerce site to survive in the competitive world of online shopping, you have to rank high on SERPs. If you struggle to rank high on search results, potential customers aren’t viewing your products.
So why are your SERP rankings so important? Consider these facts:
● The first three results capture more than half of clicks
● The first page of results can get as much as 90% of all clicks
● 44% of online shoppers start a purchase with a Google search
● 23.6% of all ecommerce orders began with search engine traffic
It’s clear that without the help of a Magento SEO company, you’ll miss out on an enormous opportunity.
Remember, it doesn’t matter how great your product is, how low your price, or how helpful your customer service is. If shoppers don’t see your product, they won’t buy it.
That’s where Magento SEO marketing comes in.
Do you need a Magento SEO agency like WhooSEO?
You have to outperform everyone else, and they’re already using Magento SEO tips that they find online. Most do-it-yourselfers try to implement these tricks, and yet nothing moves the needle. What’s wrong?
They don’t have a Magento SEO consultant who knows how to make big, lasting improvements to organic traffic and sales conversion. If you do the same thing everyone else is, you can’t expect to get better than average results.
Our Magento SEO experts understand how to get the most out of the platform. We use state-of-the-art tools to discover the best keywords, track and monitor insightful data, perform in-depth research, optimize the technical side of your site, and so much more.
But even all this isn’t enough.
Quality Magento SEO optimization always comes down to the team you work with. You need a group of professionals dedicated to your success, with both the experience and work ethic to take your ecommerce store to the next level.
Many agencies will simply search for the best SEO Magento theme and call it a day. But ordinary efforts produce ordinary results. We go above and beyond to deliver big on your expectations.
While the SEO features on Magento are powerful, they are what everyone else is already doing. The competitive edge comes from bringing in a Magento SEO expert.
Magento SEO Services from our team
We provide Magento SEO help to store owners just like you through a suite of services, including:
● Research and Analysis: We gather crucial insights into your competitors, potential customers, and your own performance. These findings guide everything we do.
● Site Audit: We find and eradicate any errors that might be undermining your performance.
● Keyword Acquisition: We find the most effective Magento SEO keywords for you to compete on using the best tools in the industry.
● Technical SEO: We improve loading times and site mapping, optimize URLs and metadata, carry out Magento product tags SEO, and more.
● On-Site SEO: With our SEO Magento pages don’t just perform well for Google, they also are exciting for your visitors. To convert traffic to sales, you have to do both.
● Off-Site SEO: We build partnerships with other websites, creating meaningful backlinks that secure authority on search engines and generate organic traffic on their own.
Why choose our experts as your Magento SEO consultant?
Magento is a leading content management system for ecommerce. There’s a reason for that. It is easy to use and has many built-in features that help you succeed. But if no one ever sees it, what’s the point?
WhooSEO uses cutting edge tactics and industry best standards to deliver you more organic traffic. And because we are more than a simple plugin, we know how to make your website attractive to both search engines and your potential customers. We do this all at an incredibly high value proposition, with an amazing ROI.
We are your all in one SEO Magento agency, combining reliable tactics with the latest breakthrough techniques and state-of-the-art tools. Plus, we track and monitor all the trends influencing your rankings, and we use these insights to maximize your performance. That way, you don’t have to worry about Magento SEO, you just have to worry about handling all your new business.
Ready to see changes? Then you are ready for WhooSEO. Get in touch today about our Magento SEO services. Submit our SEO consulation form, to evaluate your needs.