No matter what you are using WordPress for — either for ecommerce or blog publishing or anything in between — you have to rank high on SERPs. If you aren’t at the top of search results, you simply aren’t getting customers to view and buy your products.
Consider these facts about your ranking:
● Links on the first page of results capture 90% of all clicks
● Over 50% of search users click on one of the first three results
● 93% of all online activity starts with a search
● 44% of people begin online shopping with a Google search
It’s clear that without the help of a WordPress SEO company, you’ll miss out on the vast majority of potential traffic. That hurts no matter what your business does.
Remember, it doesn’t matter what value proposition you make — if people don’t see your website, they’ll never know. That’s why WordPress and SEO go hand-in-hand.
Why do you need WhooSEO?
If you are asking “How can I get the best SEO for my WordPress website?” the answer is simple. You need a team of professionals who know what they are doing. That makes the difference between doing what everyone else is doing and getting search engine marketing nobody else can.
That’s why you need expert help. Most do-it-yourselfers can try to implement SEO optimized WordPress themes and pick up tips from around the internet. But those never seem to really move the needle. What’s the problem here?
They don’t have a WordPress SEO consultant who knows how to make big, lasting improvements to organic traffic and sales conversion.
You can’t rely on the same WordPress SEO tips that everyone else is using. You need to get access to the suite of tools and tactics that the best in the business use.
We perform in-depth research, track and monitor insightful data, use state-of-the-art tools to discover the best keywords, optimize the technical side of your site, and so much more.
But even all this isn’t enough.
To really boost SEO WordPress sites need a team that knows the intricacies of the platform. As a CMS, WordPress doesn’t work the same as any other. It organizes the technical side of your content in specific ways, and when you know how to leverage that, you get better results.
That’s why there are (sometimes subtle) differences between Shopify vs WordPress SEO. To maximize results, you have to work with the platform, not against it. We have that understanding.
WhooSEO’s WordPress SEO Services
We secure big results through a variety of services, including:
● Research and Analysis: We gather crucial insights into your competitors, potential customers, and your own performance. These findings guide everything we do.
● WordPress Site Audit: We find and eradicate any errors that might be undermining your performance.
● Acquire Keywords: We find the most effective WordPress SEO keywords for you to compete on using the best tools in the industry.
● Technical SEO: We improve loading times and site mapping, optimize URLs and metadata, carry out WordPress product tags SEO, and more.
● On-Site SEO: We create a range of content to drive traffic, craft stellar product descriptions, and more. If you already make content, we help guide it to perform the best it possibly can.
● Off-Site SEO: We build partnerships with other websites, creating meaningful backlinks that secure authority on search engines and generate organic traffic on their own.
Why choose WhooSEO as your WordPress SEO company?
Your WordPress website can be a big opportunity to grow a business. But that all comes down to whether or not you get traffic.
WhooSEO gets you high quality organic traffic. And we convert more visitors on your page into paying customers. And what’s better? It all comes at an amazing ROI.
That’s because we know the intricacies of the platform. We know the specific differences between, say, WordPress vs Squarespace SEO — it’s all about how your CMS system organizes and generates sites. And to get great results, you need to combine that with other, more general but still high impact techniques. In other words, you need WhooSEO.
We are your all in one WordPress SEO agency, combining reliable tactics with the latest breakthrough techniques and state-of-the-art tools. Plus, we track and monitor all the trends influencing your rankings, and we use these insights to maximize your performance. That way, you don’t have to worry about WordPress SEO, you just have to worry about handling all your new business.
Ready to become a top ranking website? Let’s talk about our WordPress SEO services. Our trained experts can’t wait to hear from you. Get your very own complimentary SEO consultation.